Subject: Re: Delete on AJB20
From: scott (die_pokemon_die123_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 2003-12-03

--- Frog Killer <frogkiller01_at_hotmail.com> wrote:
> Does the delete and queue command exist on the rockbox firmware for the AJB20?

yes.

> If so how do I activate it? I have looked everywhere but haven't found it.

in the dir browser (from the WPS, press 'on'), select the file you want to delete with the cursor
and press 'on'+'play' (hold 'on', then press 'play'). deleting the file should now be pretty
obvious. queuing (and queue-like features) are all in the playlist menu. there's a description of
what each command does in the mail archives somewhere.

-scott