Subject: Re: Re[2]: all flashed FMs and V2s, please reflash with my latest
From: Mat Holton (mathew.holton_at_surface-inspection.com)
Date: 2003-12-03

why not show the battary icon with a question mark inside...or something similer?
-----Original Message-----From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>To: Rockbox <rockbox_at_cool.haxx.se>Sent: 03/12/2003 15:05Subject: Re[2]: all flashed FMs and V2s, please reflash with my latestOn Wed, 3 Dec 2003, Eric Linenberg wrote:

> when I turn on the recorder, it does not show any sort of battery meter.

> Ah, I see it now after a few minutes of being on. Maybe there should be

> some sort of animation or something to show that the recorder is figuring

> out a more accurate battery meter. It is quite confusing the way it

> currently is.

Yeps, the current approach was just made like this to stop the very stupid

first display of the battery meter that tend to ALWAYS show a far too low

battery level.

The correct fix would probably also involve reading and updating the battery

status more often than once per minute.

"Life's just a mood ring we're not allowed to see."

They Might Be Giants.

Surface Inspection Ltd www.surface-inspection.com