Subject: RE: all flashed FMs and V2s, please reflash with my latest

RE: all flashed FMs and V2s, please reflash with my latest

From: Chuck Urwiler <curwiler_at_comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2003 12:44:12 -0500

Hi Jörg,

I just flashed my FMR with your latest firmware. I never flashed my box
before, so perhaps I'm not the best test subject, but everything went
well. I'm running under the flash version right now, and no problems.

I did notice on the first boot up I saw a graphic with a battery and saw a
voltage value and percentage, I think. My battery is quite low as I left
my FMR unplugged all night long (something I do occassionally to run the
battery down for a good full charging).

What would you like me to test? I'm not willing to kill my box as doing a
UART mod isn't something I'd enjoy doing, but other than that, I can be a
guinea pig. :)

Let me know.
-Chuck