Subject: RE: FM Reflashing was RE: all flashed recorders
From: Mark Bright (mark.bright_at_btopenworld.com)
Date: 2003-12-03

Jrg,

I have just successfully reflashed my FMR (Version 1.23) - Working fine.

I plugged in the charger, and the "Charging Screen" appeared almost
immediately and there was no sign of any HDD activity at all.

One question - is it not possible to give the % and voltage information
on this screen? Not a major problem, just a query...

Excellent work - Thanks

Mark