Subject: RE: FM Reflashing was RE: all flashed recorders
From: [IDC]Dragon (
Date: 2003-12-03

Mark wrote:

> I plugged in the charger, and the "Charging Screen" appeared almost
> immediately and there was no sign of any HDD activity at all.

Good. And it comes back to life when you press on, right?
Same with holding F1 + plugin?

> One question - is it not possible to give the % and voltage information
> on this screen? Not a major problem, just a query...

I had to take this out. When the harddisk is physically off (a new state for
FMs), a hardware side effect prevents reading the voltage and using the
backlight. I'm afraid you have to live with that. A small price to pay for the
big gain that flat-battery-lockouts are impossible now.

Neu: Preissenkung für MMS und FreeMMS!