Subject: Re: Rockbox Manual 2.1
From: [IDC]Dragon (idc-dragon_at_gmx.de)
Date: 2003-12-04

> The manual is still a work in progress. Feel free to comment.

Oh, most of my recent changes to the flash doc are already in there, too!
You could add my mentioning of the V2s as well, and widen the term
"recorders" in the introduction to make clear it includes FM and V2.

The whole step by step description can possibly be simplified since 2.1 now
officially contains the plugins and can browse them, all you need is the
firmware files for the right box from my webspace.

Jörg