Subject: Re: will Archos pay?
From: David McIntyre (plugh_at_mudbarn.com)
Date: 2003-12-04

MINIX isn't a filesystem. There are a number of filesystems, but not many that
can be read on a Windows machine. Using a non-FAT based filesystem in Rockbox
would probably be fairly easy, but not very wise.
Archos is the entity who has something to lose here. Not Rockbox. We don't
distribute units that are pre-formatted with the FAT filesystem (FAT-32 being a
derivative work).

--
David McIntyre         plugh_at_mudbarn.com        http://www.mudbarn.com
PGP Key fingerprint = CAB5 A73A 43FA 19E3 449D  20B8 25D7 FA84 8847 D6A7