Subject: Re: will Archos pay?
From: David McIntyre (plugh_at_mudbarn.com)
Date: 2003-12-04

Kinda depends on what patents are filed for the formats. Apparantly, Microsoft
has patents on their filesystem. I guess it remains to be seen whether they
have any on their data file formats.

--
David McIntyre         plugh_at_mudbarn.com        http://www.mudbarn.com
PGP Key fingerprint = CAB5 A73A 43FA 19E3 449D  20B8 25D7 FA84 8847 D6A7