Subject: Re: Sleep-n-Wake
From: Mat Holton (mathew.holton_at_surface-inspection.com)
Date: 2003-12-05

I've made a feature request for just that!

-----Original Message-----From: Marcos A. Zafarani <maz_at_email.com>To: rockbox_at_cool.haxx.se <rockbox_at_cool.haxx.se>Sent: 04/12/2003 21:03Subject: Sleep-n-WakeHi, All, from a Newcomer to the Forum. Thanks to those who have worked

hard to produce a great program!

And my first question:

Is there any way that the Sleep and Wake timers can be activated

simultaneously so that my FM Recorder turns off and later turns on as

pre-set? Right now these functions seem mutually exclusive.

Thanks again.

maz

"Life's just a mood ring we're not allowed to see."

 They Might Be Giants.

Surface Inspection Ltd
www.surface-inspection.com