Subject: Re: will Archos pay?
From: roland (for_spam_at_gmx.de)
Date: 2003-12-05

mhhhhh,
on the one hand, there are superior filesystems - fat isn`t really the best. but on the other hand it is the most popular and it`s
doing "it`s job" here. how should i access the archos from windows or mac, if we would have minixfs or whatelse? btw: this has been
discussed on the list several (and enough) times - browse the
archives and you get further answers (pro/conra).

regards
roland