Subject: Charging screen
From: Michael Hentschel (michael.hentschel_at_femtolasers.com)
Date: 2003-12-05

I guess I'm about to reopen this issue for the 10th time (sorry Björn), but
I'm really wondering about the current behaviour (I'm running a Jukebox
Recorder 20, flashed with Rockbox 2.1):

Imagine the following procedure:
Unit is switched off,
Connect the charger, unit goes to charging screen (with the nice battery
beeing filled with electrons ;-)),
Pressing ON starts the unit to normal operation (play mp3s, etc....)

now, there is no way (if I'm not missing something here) to return to the
charging screen, which would provide some usefull information like voltage
or charging level. I'm aware that this would NOT mean switching off the
unit, but it simply would mean switching to a usefull mode providing
charging-info. No rebooting, restarting, etc. just displaying the
chrg.screen.

Comments??

mike