Rockbox.org home
release
dev builds
extras
themes manual
wiki
device status forums
mailing lists
IRC bugs
patches
dev guide



Rockbox mail archive

Subject: I Got An Electric Shock Of Off My Box
From: Jeroen Verbeeck (verbeeck_jeroen_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 2003-12-05


Well the other day I connected my box (Recorder 20) to the pc to transfer
some songs,
when I touch any of the metal parts on it, it gives me a shock, now its not
230V but it deffinately hurts my fingers and keeps irritating still days
after.

Why is this ?

_________________________________________________________________
Volg Expeditie Robinson op de voet!
http://entertainment.msn.be/tv/expeditierobinson/



Page was last modified "Jan 10 2012" The Rockbox Crew
aaa