Subject: Windows Folder Synchronization
From: John Eckman (
Date: 2003-12-05

Somewhat off-topic, but related to Rockbox.

I have one of my PC hard drives full of MP3s, which I have also copied
to my Archos Recorder.

The two drives mirror each other - when I add new MP3s to the PC, I
ultimately want them on my rockbox. When I delete files on the rockbox
(or add directly to it) I want to make the same changes on the PC drive.

So, what are people using for this kind of folder-level synchronization?
Ideally, this synch would happen whenever I mount the rockbox, but could
also be triggered on demand.

Thanks in advance - and thanks for Rockbox!