Subject: Re: What is the opinion on the best MP3 players now?
From: SteamShip (
Date: 2003-12-07

Yeah, you are right. This previous model is VERY hard to find now. I went
ahead and ordered one for $233 (USD) directly from this site that was selling them at for $255 at this link.

This is the US version of the model you suggested. I doubt there will be
new versions of this model left much longer. I don't know if the features
of the V2 are any better than this one, anyone else know?