Rockbox.org home
release
dev builds
extras
themes manual
wiki
device status forums
mailing lists
IRC bugs
patches
dev guide



Rockbox mail archive

Subject: Re: I Got An Electric Shock Of Off My Box
From: Hans Baumeister (hdb_at_hdbconsult.de)
Date: 2003-12-07


Sounds like your PC builds up a ground loop via USB -- time to trash the
power supply if that is the case!!!

Hans

At 05.12.2003 - 12:20, you wrote:
>Well the other day I connected my box (Recorder 20) to the pc to transfer
>some songs,
>when I touch any of the metal parts on it, it gives me a shock, now its
>not 230V but it deffinately hurts my fingers and keeps irritating still
>days after.
>
>Why is this ?
>
>_________________________________________________________________
>Volg Expeditie Robinson op de voet!
>http://entertainment.msn.be/tv/expeditierobinson/



Page was last modified "Jan 10 2012" The Rockbox Crew
aaa