Subject: Re: Patch #783177 by Craig Sather, fixes the progress bar glitch when fast forwardin...
From: roland (for_spam_at_gmx.de)
Date: 2003-12-08

errr....
sorry for distributing wrong information, but i`m sure, that i saw fastforward going ok, and fastbackward "jumpy" as i was used to
see it.
i tested that several times.
after your mail, my new test (with probably another mp3, because i dont remember, which mp3 i played for the first test) shows no
problem at all. it works ok now.
strange!
could there be a relation to the type of mp3?
i have ff step size set to several values - no glitches....
now i get unsure, if it really was the right version - _BUT_- what other version could it be? i didnt an update of rockbox for weeks
now - had this been already "half way fixed" some weeks ago?

regards
roland