Subject: Re: Newbie: Recorder V2 won't load Rockbox

Re: Newbie: Recorder V2 won't load Rockbox

From: H C <hccebay_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2003 20:19:46 -0800 (PST)

Linus,

Thanks for your reply. Yes, it is identical. I
downloaded the URL you gave and did a binary
comparison with the file I used. I also tried it
again to no avail.

When you boot with Rockbox, what should I see on the
screen? I assume you would still see the "Achos
Recorder Jukebox" title with a progress bar and "OS
Version: 1.40a", because it displays that before the
disk spins up. Does the progress bar advance all the
way to the end when using Rockbox? Then what happens?

Thanks!

http://rockbox.haxx.se/download/rockbox-2.1-recorderv2.zip