Subject: RE: Open Neo (was: What is the opinion on the best MP3 players now?)
From: Fred Maxwell (rockbox_at_anti-spam.org)
Date: 2003-12-08

Björn Stenberg wrote:

> Fred Maxwell wrote:
> > > Nothing has been brought back. They even removed all copyright headers
> > > from our source code. We have contacted them about it.
> >
> > Any thought of a DMCA take-down notice? That would get their attention.
>
> We already have their attention, in a much nicer way. I expect this issue
> to be resolved shortly.

You are obviously a much more forgiving person that I am. If some
person/group removed my copyright notice from software I developed, posted
the software on a web page, and took credit for it as if it were their own,
I would not feel compelled to be particularly "nice" to them. I'm glad that
you believe that it will be resolved, though.

Regards,
  Fred Maxwell