Subject: Test Bookmark Build
From: Benjamin (
Date: 2003-12-08

Hmm, this has been a fun night. Couple the fact that I haven't updated my
private build in a while with the fact that there have been a lot of changes
in Rockbox and you have a fun little recipe for merging code excitment. At
least as exciting as code merging can be :-).

Anyway, I was able to get my code to merge with the latest CVS (as of about 4
hours ago). As a result of this fun little merger, I'm posting a test build
on my server ( for those
wanting to play with it as I test and debug it. This contains the diff file
and the precompiled builds for the different models. Your milage may vary and
I may have screwed something up merging the code, so let the user beware.

As always, send bugs to me at: rockbox_dev at samuraipanda dot com.