Subject: Few last Archos 20GB Recorder 500277/50278 models left.
From: SteamShip (
Date: 2003-12-09

Where do you live? I just saw on today that there is a new
listing for them. The new direct from Amazon was not there yesterday.

I ordered mine from this site, which has 19 left but I just bought another
from Amazon as well, because I use my current 6GB model at least an hour
every day for the last 2 years. I can't imagine not wanting to have one of
these for the next 10 years to come.

Finally, the 500277 model that both of these are selling is identical to the
European model 500278 that Björn recommended. See the bottom of this page
at Archos. (I cc'd this to the list, in case anyone else is on the edge of
getting one.)