Subject: Model # on 500277 Unit?
From: Henry Mitchell (hmitchell_at_fastmail.fm)
Date: 2003-12-09

Since my FMR died, I've been unhappy without it. While I'll probably
try to fix it, I'm also considering getting the 500277 model used. Can
anyone tell me what the back of their unit says? The used unit is
advertised as Jukebox Recorder 20, clearly looks like the old model, but
I want to make sure it's the one that everyone here believes to be the
most durable and reliable. I was told the model # is JBR 20101 -- does
this seem right to anyone? I am in the US.

Thanks.