Subject: Small question...
From: Pedro Clemente (PMC.NewsLetters_at_netcabo.pt)
Date: 2003-12-09

Let me just start by thanking everyone who contributes to the rockbox
project, for you have done a great work!

Some time ago (maybe more than i remember) someone published here a link
for a tool named "Rockbox FlashUp" or something, which automaticaly
downloaded and built a .ucl based on the last build of the firmware.

Now, this was extremely helpfull, because with one click, and a simple
play of a file, i had my box all flashed up and ready to go!
Unfortunately, after getting the 2.1 release, a made a mess of my
jukebox root folder, and while deleting the stuff that didn't mattered
anymore, the tool went with it. And stupid me, it was my only copy!

I've been since trying to find it in the rockbox archive, on the web and
such, but haven't found it.

My request is that if someone has, or know where to find that tool, to
post here, so i can get back to my old flashing habits.
It's just that because of that tool i haven't manually flashed my box
once! If that is a good thing or a bad thing, i don't know.
I'm sure i can learn how to do it, but you always try the easiest way
first, right?

Sorry for the long mail and thanks in advance!

Pedro Clemente