Subject: Re: Oooh look ;-)
From: Kjell Ericson (
Date: 2003-12-09

On Tue, 9 Dec 2003, Daniel Stenberg wrote:

> > It may be of interest that I replied to the thread. Funnily enough, my
> > posting has been removed. I did not use any foul language and I was being
> > polite.

Can't see any offending in that text (except the truth).

> "These are all my personal opinions."

Nop, that's totally wrong!! It's my opinion too...

I hate to see an Open Source project (Open Neo) offending other OS-developers
(Rockbox). It's so useless. I hope Open Neo fixes the copyright headers and
then this little episode is over and out.

  // Kjelle