Subject: Re: Oooh look ;-)
From: Mat Holton (mathew.holton_at_surface-inspection.com)
Date: 2003-12-09

So What? Well, it just seems against the whole sharing and being nice to one
another idea to me.
Plus they were taking credit for something they didn't do, the fact they
removed the headers from the files proves that. Yeah, in the grand
scheme, of course it doesn't matter. I didn't write any of the code, so why do
I care? Because, I repect the people who did write it, that's why - and they deserve it!

I think it's all very interesting...

mat

-----Original Message-----From: Fred Maxwell <rockbox_at_anti-spam.org>To: rockbox_at_cool.haxx.se <rockbox_at_cool.haxx.se>Sent: 09/12/2003 15:15Subject: RE: Oooh look ;-)> and so i think it was wrong to call them "thieves"

> :)

They took the code. They removed the credits and copyright from same. They

republished it. They were polite about it when called on it. So what?

Regards,

  Fred Maxwell

"Life's just a mood ring we're not allowed to see."

 They Might Be Giants.

Surface Inspection Ltd
www.surface-inspection.com