Subject: Re: Oooh look ;-)
From: David McIntyre (
Date: 2003-12-09

Where I agree with all your assertions regarding license and credits, and where
I agree that a unified project would address bugs across the platforms, there
comes a time in every project to branch (q.v pine/elm). GPL is wonderful for
allowing creative vision to thrive and build upon previous works. If Rockbox
wanted exclusivity, the dev team should have decided on a different license.

On Tue, Dec 09, 2003 at 01:53:05PM +0100, Daniel Stenberg wrote:
> On Tue, 9 Dec 2003, Daniel Stenberg wrote:
> > >

> > It may be of interest that I replied to the thread. Funnily enough, my
> > posting has been removed. I did not use any foul language and I was being
> > polite.
> --
> Daniel Stenberg -- --

David McIntyre
PGP Key fingerprint = CAB5 A73A 43FA 19E3 449D  20B8 25D7 FA84 8847 D6A7 for geek code, pgp key, etc.