Subject: Re: Oooh look ;-)
From: David McIntyre (plugh_at_mudbarn.com)
Date: 2003-12-09

Where I agree with all your assertions regarding license and credits, and where
I agree that a unified project would address bugs across the platforms, there
comes a time in every project to branch (q.v pine/elm). GPL is wonderful for
allowing creative vision to thrive and build upon previous works. If Rockbox
wanted exclusivity, the dev team should have decided on a different license.

--
David McIntyre         plugh_at_mudbarn.com        http://www.mudbarn.com
PGP Key fingerprint = CAB5 A73A 43FA 19E3 449D  20B8 25D7 FA84 8847 D6A7