Subject: Re: bookmark patch review remarks
From: David McIntyre (
Date: 2003-12-09

What would be nicer about further obfuscation of variable names? Since they're
all tokenized anyway at compile time, why not make them as long and clear as to
their function as possible? Or at least provide a cheat sheet. Perhaps a STYLE
document should be drafted and checked in at the top of the tree.

On Tue, Dec 09, 2003 at 01:29:57PM +0100, Daniel Stenberg wrote:
> 1 - it would be nicer if the symbols (functions and variables)
> didn't have such terribly long names. I suggest you use 'bm_' instead
> of 'bookmark_' as prefix for example, and just use shorter names in
> other cases.

David McIntyre
PGP Key fingerprint = CAB5 A73A 43FA 19E3 449D  20B8 25D7 FA84 8847 D6A7 for geek code, pgp key, etc.