Subject: Re: bookmark patch review remarks
From: David McIntyre (plugh_at_mudbarn.com)
Date: 2003-12-09

What would be nicer about further obfuscation of variable names? Since they're
all tokenized anyway at compile time, why not make them as long and clear as to
their function as possible? Or at least provide a cheat sheet. Perhaps a STYLE
document should be drafted and checked in at the top of the tree.

--
David McIntyre         plugh_at_mudbarn.com        http://www.mudbarn.com
PGP Key fingerprint = CAB5 A73A 43FA 19E3 449D  20B8 25D7 FA84 8847 D6A7