Subject: Re: Archos Total Cost of Ownership
From: Michael O'Quinn (michael_at_oquinn.info)
Date: 2003-12-11

One thing to remember is the use you have had of the Archos unit. Was a
40GB 3rd Gen iPod available when you started this journey?

What WAS available then?

Remember that your 60GB Archos is still upgradable. I have 60GB too, and
if it lasts long enough I plan to upgrade to 100GB 120GB when that's
possible. Not too likely with an iPod.

Michael