Subject: Re: What would you reccommend
From: David McIntyre (plugh_at_mudbarn.com)
Date: 2003-12-11

Check the archives of this mailing list. There is an outfit selling archos
flat-pack batteries. The pack is replaceable, but not with a higher capacity.
I'm getting 10-12 hours out of mine, so I hope this is enough for your
listening habits.
I can't attest to memory upgrades, as I've never done this. I don't see a
benefit to my listening habits. I listen to my FM Recorder about 2-4 hours a
day, and occasionally hook it up to a computer for 6-8 hours a day for file
access. I've had the odd day with 6-8 hours of solid listening, which finished
at about 30% charge, and the only time the battery has ever run out was when I
forgot to turn on auto shutdown after an update that modified the config file
format.

--
David McIntyre         plugh_at_mudbarn.com        http://www.mudbarn.com
PGP Key fingerprint = CAB5 A73A 43FA 19E3 449D  20B8 25D7 FA84 8847 D6A7