Subject: Re: What would you recommend
From: C N (yoedaa_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 2003-12-11

So basically I have to choose between your recommended version with the
replacable batteries, or the version usb 2 and the non-replaceable battery?

Reguards,
chris

We have just been discussing this very topic Chris. Look at the archives
for this month, and you will see that the recommendations are to get one of
the remaining 20GB recorder model just before the new V2 "special edition."
You can read why they said this, and several remaining places that still
have a few left in stock. I think those posts will answer your questions
rather than repeating the whole discussion.

Mike

Get holiday tips for festive fun.