Subject: RE: Upside down
From: Touillaud Nicolas (Nicolas.Touillaud_at_fr.thalesgroup.com)
Date: 2003-12-11

Funny, I could use that too :)
My FMR is occasionally upside down for cooling consideration (charging wile
playing/HD mode for a long time makes the bottom of the unit noticeably
warmer), standing on its upper bumpers.

Anyway, I think it may be interesting to re-map the keys according to the
screen orientation, but I'm not sure about that...

Nicolas