Subject: Re: Upside down

Re: Upside down

From: Hardeep Sidhu <hardeeps_at_pobox.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 08:26:49 -0800

Johan Vromans wrote:

>Occasionally, I find myself listening to my AJBR20 while it is lying
>on its back with the ear plug connector facing me (upside
>down). Mainly because then the ear plug cord is always just a few
>inches too short. So instead of buying a extension cord, would it be
>easy and straightforward to change the display to show its contents
>180 degrees rotated?

I hacked this into rockbox once to see what it looked like. The changes
were posted here:
http://rockbox.haxx.se/mail/archive/rockbox-archive-2003-08/0358.shtml.
It also reversed some of the buttons. It needs some optimizations (try
running a peak meter and you'll see why) and cleanup but it's definitely
possible.

-Hardeep