Subject: Re: Advice on best 60GB HD model for upgrade?
From: Chris Holt (amiga2k_at_cox.net)
Date: 2003-12-11

On Thu, 11 Dec 2003 09:36:59 +0100, Björn Stenberg wrote:
> BlueChip wrote:
>> OT: fyi: tinyurl.com will create short urls ideal for posting :)
>>

> Some people, myself included, dislike tinyurls because you can't see
> what the link points to. Please use it with restraint.

Many times I've seen the "sure to be broken, three miles long" URL posted
in addition to the tinyurl, would that be acceptable to you?

So, you are the sort of person who would scan the source of the rockbox
homepage before pressing the PayPal button? ;) I mean that has to make
for some pretty slow web surfing, to be forced to investigate every blind
link... JMHO

Chris