Subject: Re: Advice on best 60GB HD model for upgrade?
From: Björn Stenberg (bjorn_at_haxx.se)
Date: 2003-12-12

Chris Holt wrote:
> Many times I've seen the "sure to be broken, three miles long" URL posted
> in addition to the tinyurl, would that be acceptable to you?

Yeah, that sounds like a good compromise.

> So, you are the sort of person who would scan the source of the rockbox
> homepage before pressing the PayPal button? ;)

Well, almost. I am the type of guy who gets annoyed by web sites that remove underlines from their links or use stupid javascript tricks to hide link urls from the browser status field.

I've actually thought about replacing the paypal form with a normal link, but never got around to it.

--
Björn