Subject: Auto power off
From: Rob (
Date: 2003-12-12

Hi. If Rockbox is set to auto power-off after (say) 15 minutes, it
doesn't seem to remember where in the file it was when I power on again.
For example, I have a long audio of say 1 hour and have listened to say
30 minutes of it. I then press pause, go and make a cup of tea, come
back and find the power is now off (automatically). Powering on again, I
have to search to find where I was up to.

Is it possible to add a locator into the RTC (or wherever) before
powering the device off?

Also, sometimes when I press and hold the off button in the middle of a
long file, Rockbox does not remember where to restart either.

Thanks in advance.

Rob Ward