Subject: Re: NFO viewing

Re: NFO viewing

From: Michael O'Quinn <michael_at_oquinn.info>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 18:09:33 -0800 (PST)

Even better would be the ability to look at ANY file with the text viewer.

This would require either (a) creating a list of file types that the text
viewer will open when that file is "Played," or (b) being able to invoke
the text viewer in some manner OTHER than pressing "Play" on the file.

Or maybe (c) something else I haven't thought of.

Michael