Subject: Re: Auto power off
From: H C (
Date: 2003-12-12

Hardeep, Linus.

I am using the released version 2.1 of Rockbox on my
JBR20V2, and I have also noticed that if I power it
off while playing by holding down the power button,
the position is lost. I have not tested enough to see
if this happens every time or intermittently.

FYI, the track I was testing is CBR 24kbps, 16kHz
mono, 45-minute audiobook track.

I have not tested auto power off yet.

--- Hardeep Sidhu <> wrote:
> Linus Nielsen Feltzing wrote:
> > Rob wrote:
> >
> >> Is it possible to add a locator into the RTC (or
> wherever) before
> >> powering the device off?
> >

> > That's what we do. It is supposed to work, and it
> worked for me when I
> > tested it a minute ago. Can you give me some
> bullet-proof instructions
> > on how to make it fail?
> Also, what device do you have and which version of
> Rockbox are you using?
> -Hardeep

Do you Yahoo!?