Subject: Re: Auto power off
From: Hardeep Sidhu (hardeeps_at_pobox.com)
Date: 2003-12-12

H C wrote:

>I am using the released version 2.1 of Rockbox on my
>JBR20V2, and I have also noticed that if I power it
>off while playing by holding down the power button,
>the position is lost. I have not tested enough to see
>if this happens every time or intermittently.
>
>FYI, the track I was testing is CBR 24kbps, 16kHz
>mono, 45-minute audiobook track.

So the correct track resumes at startup but at the wrong position? By
any chance, do you normally stay on a different screen then the WPS when
playing your audio books (e.g. the file browser or one of the menus)?
There's an known issue with Rockbox that your resume position only gets
saved while you're in the WPS.

-Hardeep