Subject: RE: I09: CPUAdrEr error after flash [deleted]
From: Fred Maxwell (
Date: 2003-12-12

svante t wrote:
> Subject: I09: CPUAdrEr error after flash [deleted "f-word"]

This is just a request: Many people pick up the rockbox mailing list mail
at work. Others have accounts that they share with young family members.
Still others have more delicate sensibilities or strong religious beliefs
that make them uncomfortable with the use of vulgarities. Out of
consideration for all list members, please try to avoid the use of
expletives and vulgarities. I think that "screw-up" could have substituted
quite well in the aforementioned message.

Please note that I'm not censoring anyone (not that I have the ability to)
nor am I attempting to police the list. I'm not trying to usurp the
authority of those who run the list. This is just a request from a list

  Fred Maxwell