Subject: Problems with 8 MB Player (Studio 20)

Problems with 8 MB Player (Studio 20)

From: Mirko Dittrich <510055137056-0001_at_t-online.de>
Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2003 00:19:57 +0100

I modded my Player (Studio 20)with 8 MB RAM and compile my Rockbox self from
the CVS, because there is now 8 MB Player Rockbox avaiable.
Now i have some Problems:
With 8 MB enable, with the configure tools, sometimes Rockbox stopps playing
after 10 - 20 Minutes. But in the most case i start the player and after
starting Rockbox, the Player immediatetly shutdown.
If i compile with 2 MB everything is OK.
I controled my Hardwaremod very often, and the 8 MB Rockbox show me
correctly the 7.2 MB of Puffer.
Is there any other thing i must look for?

Mirko Dittrich