Subject: Re: ANNOUNCE: Doom runs on AJB

Re: ANNOUNCE: Doom runs on AJB

From: roland <for_spam_at_gmx.de>
Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2003 02:28:15 +0100

wooooooooow!
HOW DAMN COOOL IS THIIIIIIIIIIS ?

i thought you were kidding!
UNBELIEVABLE!

you are at the top of my private "geekiest people in the world"-hall-of-fame now!
i think rockbox will be slashdotted soon: playing video on a mp3 player which wasn`t build for playing videos at all.....! that`s
revolutionary :)
i think this is breaking news - who will post that information to slashdot?

regards
roland