Subject: anonymouse cvs checkout
From: Minuk Choi (Choi.Minuk_at_verizon.net)
Date: 2003-12-13

Hey gang,

    I tried the following commands

cvs -d:pserver:anonymous_at_cvs.rockbox.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/rockbox login
cvs -z3 -d:pserver:anonymous_at_cvs.rockbox.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/rockbox co rockbox

but I get a failed authentication message

$ cvs -d:pserver:anonymouse_at_cvs.rockbox.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/rockbox login
Logging in to :pserver:anonymouse_at_cvs.rockbox.sourceforge.net:2401/cvsroot/rockb
ox
CVS password:
cvs login: authorization failed: server cvs.rockbox.sourceforge.net rejected acc
ess to /cvsroot/rockbox for user anonymouse

The reason for this is because I'd like to get a copy of the uisimulator.

-Mark