Subject: HD Problems
From: naftali34_at_walla.co.il
Date: 2003-12-13

Hi,

I have an FMR, and Ive been having some trouble with random HD lockups. I could listen for hours with out any problems, but then the HD gets "stuck" (it sounds like it starts to spin-up, but then stops and stars again, and again...). Shutting off and restarting it doesn't help, 'couse it will then get stuck during startup. I have to wait awhile (it varies, sometimes 5mins, and sometimes a whole night). The only reason I could think of is the temperature where I'm listening: ~10C.
Anyone know if cold can couse this problem?

thanx,

Naftali.