Subject: Re: Lost the ability to ROLO/play AJZ and UCL files
From: Nathan Gray (
Date: 2003-12-14

Hey flashers,

Just a quick word of advice here,

Keep in mind that perhaps you should always rolo a copy of a new daily or
stable release before you flash it. Make sure it works. Make sure you like
what it does. Then flash. Never hurts to err on the side of
caution...especially when you are dealing with an embedded device that could
break like Mr. Steamship's or anyone else's.

Keep that in mind. Now, one cannot prevent bad things happening during
flashing, but at least you could rule out problems with a build before you
flash it.

From: "Dr. Joel Blaiberg" <>

It's ok - I've sorted it! I relashed to 2.1 and then flashed the latest
daily build. All is now well and the Doom plugin is way cool :-)

Browse styles for all ages, from the latest looks to cozy weekend wear at
MSN Shopping. And check out the beauty products!