Subject: Re: ANNOUNCE: Doom runs on AJB

Re: ANNOUNCE: Doom runs on AJB

From: scott <die_pokemon_die123_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2003 16:56:24 -0800 (PST)

--- BlueChip <cs_bluechip_at_webtribe.net> wrote:
> I'm sure you're way ahead of me on this, pause, ffwd, rew? How about
> backlight=ON during play?

stop would be another nice one.

also, is the red light supposed to be on the whole time? assuming it's because of the hd, this
must eat the batteries a lot faster.

i think a super-plugin mode would be a good idea, where the plugin gets the whole 2mb to work
with. then we'd be able to buffer the video instead. or maybe a way to choose what gets ram? 1mb
for mp3 buffering, 1mb for plugins, etc. that would be even more useful with the 8mb ram mod, as
you would be able to buffer both well.

this is easily the coolest new feature since mp3 playback. excellent work jörg.

-scott