Subject: RE: HD Problems
From: TP Diffenbach (rockbox_at_diffenbach.org)
Date: 2003-12-14

Does it get stuck on boot, or during playing?

Does the red led come on when it gets stuck?

Does it every spontaneously ROLO or show a screen that reads "IlInstr"?
(Only applies if you're running Rockbox, not the Archos firmware.)

When it gets stuck on start up, does the green led come on? Does the LCD
light up? Does anything appear on the LCD?