Subject: Re: ATA Error -52 HELP!
From: [IDC]Dragon (idc-dragon_at_gmx.de)
Date: 2003-12-14

Sorry for late answer, I was offline for a while.
Your thread seemed to have turned into a flamewar meanwhile, I'm too lazy to
read and find out why.

Anyway, as others have stated before, I don't think the flashing is the
problem here (you said it went all smooth, verified OK), rather your disk.
Archos and Rockbox image are not related, and you say both don't work,
complain about the disk or get stuck. Are you able to use it from USB? (I'd guess
not.)

Jörg