Subject: avos
From: roland (for_spam_at_gmx.de)
Date: 2003-12-15

hi !
does anybody know, if (and when) avos.sourceforge.net will be back online?

if i will not see an official statement from archos that make things clearer or if i don`t get a clue what kind of legal action they
can take against such project, i`m really thinking about offering that guy webspace for his project and take complete responsibility
for that.

hey - this is MY device - i have BOUGHT it and i can DO with it whatever i want!
(actually i own a video capable mp3 player from archos: jukebox recorder 20 :D

come on archos - be consequential and take legal action against rockbox, too - because it`s exacly the same thing we do! you sell a
device with a processor, a harddisk and a display - so this is a COMPUTER. usually computers are built to write and run software on
it !

BTW:
Remember X-Box? I don`t think it wasn`t microsoft`s intention that people run Linux on that device. is xbox-linux website down?
watch yourself: http://xbox-linux.sourceforge.net/

regards
roland