Subject: Re: how to do you own .rvf Rockbox Video File
From: Eric Linenberg (elinenbe_at_umich.edu)
Date: 2003-12-15

I just converted the first simpsons episode and I realize there are
some things that would make the video player much better. Currently
it is almost impossible to synch the video and audio perfectly even if
I make a mp3 with a count-down intro that goes something like
"three-two-one, start the video NOW!"

What about making playlists load different types of files? For
instance, here is my suggestion.

here is a playlist file:

/.rockbox/video.cfg // config file that sets backlight to on, and
                       // alters the contrast
simpsons.rvf,simpsons.mp3 // load the mp3 and rvf at the same time
                          // then set them to pause (when I press
                          // play, they go together!
/.rockbox/default.cfg // config file that is normal

-e