Subject: Play timer?
From: Melih ÖZBEK (melih_at_tarim.gov.tr)
Date: 2003-12-15

Hi,

After seeing video on archos, I can't imagine what will happen next month!..
Thanks to all developers and testers.

I have a question whose answer sounds easy (it always is :)). Here is a
situation:
I have AJBR, and I usually charge it every evening as I use it whole day. So
it is usually turned on while I sleep. Is there a way to set a timer, say
"start play a particular song, or play list at 7:00 am."?. It is not like a
wake up alarm, because AJBR will already be turned on. It will just starts
to play the song. If it is turned off, it will do nothing. In that way, I
can use it as an alarm clock, without making hardware mods.

Thanks,

Mel

---