Subject: minor release v2.1 flash update
From: [IDC]Dragon (idc-dragon_at_gmx.de)
Date: 2003-12-15

All the many people who were able to flash the latest bootloader, you can
ignore this.

I have slightly updated my "official" (v2.1) flash packages, exchanging the
"firmware_flash.rock" with a more recent one that has this relaxed version
checking.

The v2.1 release plugin was too strict, complained about 1.18 recorders and
2.00 FMs. Affected people had problems with it, I had to direct them to the
daily build. Now it's in the official package.

Jörg